2019年1月30日水曜日

Sitton Peak Truck Trail

It was more than 9 miles, my longest trail in my hiking life.
This year I will try Six-pack of peaks challenge, so this trail is one of them. And this try was first one for me.

When we plan this trail, I worried myself because I've never had like long distance and high elevation gain.

The trail 2/3 was easy, no steep.
End of trail 1/3 was really steep. Sometimes I used both my hand to climb up.
Also some part I slide by sand.

The view from the top is the best!
You can see the sea in the far west side :)



Date: 01/27/19
Parking: Street parking
Distance: 9.5 miles
Elevation Gain: 2067 ft


Moving time: 4:12

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Mt. Baldy と Mt. Wilson

Mt. Baldyはそろそろ1ヶ月前になります。Mt. Wilsonは先週末です。両方ソロハイク。 Mt. Baldyは以前2回に比べるとなかなか調子よく登れました。The Notchまでの3マイルもその後のリフト横の急斜面も楽しめて登れて「おーーー今日は調子いい!」と嬉しかった...