2019年1月8日火曜日

New Years Hike - 2019 #1 hiking - Menifee Cross Hike

Our Japanese think that the first sunrise is important for that year.
So, I did at Menifee Cross Hike. 

At the bottom of the hill, it was ok, hill protect me from wind. 
But on the top of hill, nothing protect me, it was so cold 😣
When I saw sunrise, feels so good, also feels like "I can do (someting) it in this new year!!!"  


Look at this picture! 



Every end marks a new beginning. Keep your spirits and determination unshaken, and you shall always walk the glory road. With courage, faith and great effort, you shall achieve everything you desire. I wish you a Happy New Year.

Date: 01/01/19
Parking: Street parking
Distance: 2.6 miles
Elevation Gain: 692 ft
Moving time: 1:25

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Mt. Baldy と Mt. Wilson

Mt. Baldyはそろそろ1ヶ月前になります。Mt. Wilsonは先週末です。両方ソロハイク。 Mt. Baldyは以前2回に比べるとなかなか調子よく登れました。The Notchまでの3マイルもその後のリフト横の急斜面も楽しめて登れて「おーーー今日は調子いい!」と嬉しかった...